Active Presenter Professional 5.5.1 | 45.51 MB
ActivePresenter is a professional software application whose purpose is to help you perform video screen capture operations and edit the files. It can be used as an education tool, as it lets your create complex presentations which may include annotations and tips. The layout may seem a bit overwhelming at a first glance, but this is only because the application comes packed with many dedicated parameters.
ActivePresenter gives users the possibility to select between various capturing modes. You can record the computer screen activity by pressing a key or clicking with your mouse.
What's more, you can opt for a full screen recording mode, insert text messages, apply voice-over effects and various sounds, as well as embed transition effects. The generated project can be exported to AVI, WMV, or MP4 file format.
One of the top features bundled into ActivePresenter is a smart event-action system that lets users define various learning methods based on students' responses.
Another notable characteristic of this utility is the possibility to edit the audio and video files, as you are allowed to perform the following operations: cut, delete, crop, split, merge, alter the volume, as well as insert frames.
Other important features worth mentioning enable you to create presentations which can be customized in terms of lines, filling patterns, text styles, and shadow effects, choose from a wide range of transition effects (e.g. fade, fly, wipe), as well as configure the video parameters in terms of frame rate and quality.
Furthermore, you can edit images, use the text-to-speech feature, emulate the cursor movement, as well as enable the spell checking option.
Last but not least, the utility offers support SCORM compliant packages, which can uploaded to any Learning Management System, and allows you to use spotlights for drawing the students' attention upon important data, insert multiple video and audio files into a slide, hide sensitive data with blurring tools, as well as set up passwords.
All in all, ActivePresenter packs all the necessary features for recording your screen activity and designing interactive presentations.
ActivePresenter 5.5.1 (2015.09.11)
- [HTML5 & Flash]: Play the background music (the audio object with Ignore Pausing option selected) while buffering.
- Add the command line option for selecting UI language when starts, for example /lang fr.
- Some (rotated) images in the PowerPoint Presentation are not imported correctly.
- The audio wave of imported video does not display in Timeline.
- Quality problem (gibbering sections) when export to MP4 video format.
- Sometimes, Firefox displays outdated Flash plugin message while running HTML5 output.
- HTML5 output does not run if the slide/object text contain the line/paragraph separator character (U+2028, U+2029).
- Volume slider displays the audio signal but the recorded audio is silent.
- Spelling issue in Shrink Project dialog.
- Default language does not follow the language of the operating system if that language is supported.
- Freeze frames in video do not work in the recent versions of Flash Player.
- The program is less responsive when editing a long recorded video.