Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 22.214.171.1242 Beta Multilanguage | 22.99 MB
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits. When it comes to the safety of your computer, Malwarebytes provides the ultimate in protection from the cutting edge of technology! Malwarebytes technology takes the next step in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The Proactive Protection Module of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO Features include:
Flash Lightning fast scan speeds
Thorough Full scans for all drives
Works Well With Others Cooperative functionality
Puts YOU first! Priority database updates
Puts Malware in the Slammer Quarantine function holds threats and lets you restore at your convenience
Talk to the hand Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module
For Your Pleasure Customizable settings enhance performance
Lock It Down Password protect key program settings
Chameleon Gets Malwarebytes running when blocked
Toolbox Extra utilities to help remove malware manually
Nitty Gritty Command line support for quick scanning
RPP, Yeah You Know Me Realtime Proactive Protection Module
Hablamos Everything! Multi-lingual support (Klingon still in beta)
Malwarebytes advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.0:
* Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
* Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
* Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
* Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
* Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
* Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
* Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
* New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
* Updated License Agreement included
* Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
* Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
* Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
* Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
* Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface