Description: Photo Mechanic is a photographer's image browser tool. It is the answer for professional digital photographers looking for a fast and easy-to-use image browser for digital camera files. Photo Mechanic's innovative batch captioning, renaming, speedy browsing, and Photoshop connectivity features have made it the choice of thousands of photojournalists and professional photographers worldwide. Optimized for use with professional cameras from Nikon, Canon, Olympus and Pentax, Photo Mechanic has become the standard tool for digital image browsing.
What's new in Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 18040
- Ingest now ignores the new ImgSaver.bin le created by some Canon cameras.
- Added support for Canon 5D Mk IV, M5, 1300D, and PowerShot G7 X Mk II, Olympus E-M1 Mk II and
- E-PL8 models for parsing Maker Notes.
- Added more columns and editing capabilities for Artwork or Object metadata in the IPTC dialogs.
- Warnings that appear when opening a read-only media such as a DVD-ROM can now be disabled by setting DISABLE_READ_ONLY_WARNINGS to ON in your PMDebug
Warnings that appear when opening a camera card when your preference is set to not allow modi cations on a camera card can be disabled by setting DISABLE_CAMERA_CARD_WARNINGS to ON in your PMDebug.txt le.
Tab-Separated Value text les (*.TSV) may be chosen in the le picker brought up by clicking the Load button in the Structured Keywords dialog/panel.
Added support for DXO Optics Pro settings les (they are associated with their base le and are copied/ moved/renamed along with the main image le.) Users who don't use DXO Optics Pro can disable the extension by setting IGNORE_EXTENSION_DOP ON in the PMDebug
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading snapshots in the Live Ingest dialog.
- Fixed a hang that occurs when deleting metadata that is malformed.
- Made it possible to open the snapshot menu via keypress rather than mouse click only.
Release Name: Photo.Mechanic.v5.0.Build.18040.MacOSX-P2P
Size: 26.3 MB
Links: Homepage - NFO - NTi
DOWNLOAD: UPLOADED - RAPIDGATOR - ALFAFILE