Rainlendar Pro 2.13.1 Build 147 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Rainlendar Pro 2.13.1 Build 147 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 30.96 MB
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which stays out of your way but keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop. Rainlendar Pro is a calendar with plenty of tools that are easy to use. It lets you set up events and to-do tasks that can be viewed straight from the desktop.
Events and Tasks
Rainlendar supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists. This helps you to keep your life better organized and makes it easier to see what are the upcoming things you need to do.
Get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you do not forget your important events. It is also possible to snooze the alarm if you want to get reminded about it later.
All the data is stored in the standard iCalendar format (RFC2445) which is supported by most calendar applications. This makes it easy to transfer the events between applications.
The look and feel of the calendar can be changed with skins. You can also mix the skins together and have as many windows visible as you want.
Rainlendar has been translated to over 50 different languages so you can use it in your native language. It's also possible to use any language when entering the events.
The application works in all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. All the data, skins, languages and scripts are the same in all platforms so you can easily migrate between them.
Shared & 3rd Party Calendars
With Rainlendar Pro you can subscribe to online calendars and share your events with other computers. You can also see and edit your Outlook appointments and tasks in Rainlendar (Windows only).
What's new in version 2.13.1 Build 147:
- Weekly recurring tasks did not show due date correctly if the interval was greater than 1.
- '!'-char broke the links.
- Using %W in time items moved the time to the first day of the week.
- The current language is now stored as a string to settings so that it does not accidentally change when upgrading to new version.
- The tooltip is opened always upwards if there is more room.
- Changing months from keyboard works only if no modifiers (shift, alt, control) are down.
- Added check to prevent redraw loop in task and event lists.