Symantec PGP Command Line 10.3.2 MP11 MultiOS (x86/x64)
Symantec PGP Command Line 10.3.2 MP11 MultiOS (x86/x64) | 130.96 MB
Symantec Command Line enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts, and applications to ensure the security of corporate data at rest or in transit. Whether your challenge is protecting credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other confidential information, Command Lines scriptable encryption is a key part of an organizations data protection tool kit.
- Command line based scriptable encryption which operates on 35 different platforms from laptops to servers to mainframes.
- Integrates with most existing scripting tools such as Shell Scripts, Perl, and Windows batch files.
- Over 300 encryption operations available; encrypt, decrypt, wipe, self-decrypting archive creation and more.
- Can allocate and manage keys as well as interact with keyservers to support uploading and downloading of keys from keyservers plus searching for keys over LDAP.
- Easily add encryption to existing operational scripts and applications such as backup procedures, end-to-end file transfers and lock-box based data access.
- Automate labor and time intensive encryption activities such as file server encryption and ftp file transfers.
- Simplify true end-to-end file transfer protection. Easily protect files not only in transit but also at rest on sending and receiving file servers.
What's New in Symantec PGP Command Line 10.3.2:
Compatibility with Windows Server 2012 R2
- This release supports the installation of PGP Command Line on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Compatibility with Apple Mac OS X 10.8.5 and 10.9
- This release supports the installation of PGP Command Line on systems running Apple Mac OS X 10.8.5 and 10.9. (Note that installation on systems running Mac OS X 10.8.2 and 10.8.3 has been removed.)
Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1
- This release supports the installation of PGP Command Line on systems running Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro and Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise, both 32- and 64-bit versions.
Resolved Issues in Version 10.3.2:
- Resolved incompatibilities with IBM AIX 7.1 (TL 2) PowerPC, 32- and 64-bit.